Building on a successful past with nine championships, countless participation in local and international events and continual contact with professional teams, we decided to establish the cycling training centre ABC (AGROTIS BICYCLES CENTRE).
From new cyclists, to elite racers, we have cycling coaching programs that will help you achieve your highest possible performance and achieve your cycling goals.
The coaching process starts with a free initial consultation, where you will have the opportunity to discuss your needs with the ABC Coach. The coach will advise you on which plan will best suit your requirements.
The coaching process allows you to make the most out of the training time that you have available. Your training will be organised by the coach, who specializes in the individualization of training to improve cycling performance.
Your training plan will be delivered following your free initial consultation and fitness test, and will consist of either monthly or fortnightly training blocks. Each training block will have a specific purpose and training characteristics will vary each week.
After 3 months of training, you will undergo fitness tests again, to record your progress and your plan will be progressed using the data obtained from testing.
Whatever your fitness level, there is a coaching plan for you.
Special packages are offered for Cycling Teams
At ABC training centre we have two coaching programs on offer:
This program is suitable for all athletes and also for athletes in their early stages.
This program is suitable for cyclists and racers who want to achieve the highest possible cycling performance.
|Services||Package Α||Package Β|
|Prepaid in advance||1 month||1 month|
|Communication: e-mail / tel. / meeting (as agreed beforehand)||Every other week||Weekly|
|Coaching on spot||Monthly||Every other week|
Nutritional assessment and guidance
- All athletes must consult with their physician and undergo blood and heart examinations, before beginning any exercise program
- Βe in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise
- ABC is not a licensed medical care provider and declares that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- All athletes should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury.
If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge ABC from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of ABC’s negligence.
- All athletes must submit a written consent stating that they will abstain from using any illegal substances such as performance enhancing drugs as specified by UCI and Cyprus Cycling Federation.